Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
Years 5/6 & beyond
The S.E.A.T Project have developed a range of Lesson Plans which can be used in the classroom and form the basis of a cross-disciplinary learning experience. Each Stage includes five age appropriate lessons designed to address multiple syllabus outcomes simultaneously.
There are 3 Stages available which correspond to Foundation to Year 2, Years 3 & 4 and Years 5/6 & beyond. You choose the Stage that is most suited to your students.
In Stage 3, students will:
- Engage in problem-solving and teamwork while building the SEAT together following simple instructions. This could become a Buddy Class or mentor collaboration.
- Enjoy the story of the SEAT creators, to appreciate the concept of human potential and the sense that it is “extraordinary to be ordinary”.
- Explore the biographies of participants of the Hands that Shape Humanity Project to consider the way in which the unique gifts of an individual have the potential to enrich the lives of others.
- Explore the chaos theory phenomena and it’s relevance to the S.E.A.T Project and sustainable practices of philanthropy around the world.
- Explore a range of possible art styles and individually or in teams design their SEAT decoration to express some aspect of the program’s content.